Additional Fees

I received an email from crowdfundingmasterminds.com shortly after I launched my campaign on Kickstarter. I thought it was rather odd, I never subscribed to crowdfundingmasterminds.com and the website looks fishy.

With a slow start a few days later, I decided to check the different platforms they suggest. I went along and ordered the "TOP LEVEL PLAN".

All went just fine, until I received the pitches. They were badly written. And ended up writing them myself.

Fast forward 14 days later and still no results. A big 0. I received exactly two online publications, if you can call it like that, on two meaningless blogs.

Asked for my money back, but nobody even takes the curtesy to respond. I did a bit of research and found out that toplevelpr is a known scam. Sadly enough, I did not check them before placing the order. Had to call the bank to block the payment.

A final Note: crowdfundingmasterminds.com promotes a range of companies or websites such as KickRank - GetYourBackers.com - Crowd Chirp - Gofundsystem and starts by telling that they are all best ranked and tested by them. It's a very odd approach, but I did not think about it before working together with toplevelpr and finding out they are a ripoff. I now checked each single company online, and all are known ripoffs. So starting to think it's the same people or some people working together and stealing money from crowdfunders in need.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Not who and what they claim they are.

Comments