1.5
Additional Fees

I attempted to use toplevelpr (crowd PR guru) two weeks into my campaign, they said that it was ok to pay half upfront and the rest at the end of the Indiegogo campaign. So we did so, they said that they were the best in the business and that they didn't just send out press releases but they pitch the story to their contacts.

Two weeks passed and no updates and no movement on our side. They claim that they are results driven, when the sites they put you on are fake dormant sites that they've either created or one of their associates have.

They send out templates, and are very nonchalant (I know this because one of their colleagues mistakenly sent me an email about another client, and the "pitch" was exactly like ours) This company is a complete utter scam!

I'll strongly advise ANYONE that's been approached via their Kickstarter or Indiegogo not to go with them or use them at all! I know that you don't have the money to lose, especially when you are raising funds for your project.

Note: I filed a complaint at my bank, and requested a refund. I got my money back. Do the same, Toplevelpr will threaten you, but they stand no chance! Add all information you find online about their scam, and you will be winning!

Product or Service Mentioned: Toplevelpr Crowdfunding Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Already got my money back. Want to help others to avoid being scammed..

I didn't like: Toplevel pr scammed me, Toplevelpr so called service cost me a lot of time, Bad press release pitch.

Comments